Our CSI Beneficiaries in 2016/17July 20, 2017
PRASA – Passenger Rail UpgradeOctober 12, 2017
- Organisations had to be invited to tender, based on Aberdare’s tender submission, and reputation for quality, Aberdare was the first choice.
- Amec Foster Wheeler and Husab were both very impressed with the way in which Aberdare handled this project.
- Great exposure on the mine for Aberdare as 2 big cable yards are occupied.
- Aberdare was awarded 80% of the cable requirement this stage, enquiries for the additional 20%, tenders will be issued.
- 27 33-ton trucks and 1 28-ton crane truck was used to deliver all the cables. We received ± 4 trucks a day.
- 425700m of cable with a weight of 820167Kgs all cables supplied were copper cables.