Who could forget Lihleli Xoli, the highly talented primary school youth from a disadvantaged background who was awarded a bursary to attend the prestigious, Kingswood College in Grahamstown.
The 70% school bursary was left by an old Kingswood College graduate in his estate and was to go toward a previously disadvantaged scholar which was achieved by Lihleli. Aberdare Standford road stepped in and graciously covered the remaining 30% of the bursary.
Lihleli, now a grade 9 pupil, is flourishing at Kingswood. His average mark at the end of 2007 was 75% even though he is registered for 11 subjects which include (among others): mathematics, science, economics, music, art and computer science.